- We are now online at www.spotlightceleb.com
- Bar Refaeli relaxes in a tiny bikini on a yacht in Cannes on 19th May 2011
- Adriana Lima Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Summer Tour continues in New York on May 19/2011
- Elisabetta Canalis in white Bikini on Roberto Cavalli’s yacht in Canneson May 19/2011
- Ali Larter Out shopping on Melrose Place in West Hollywood on May 18/2011
- Actress Kelly Carlson in a Sexy Bikini on a beach in Malibu on May 18/2011
- Super Model Ana Beatriz Barros attends the de Grisogono Party at Hotel Du Cap on May 17, 2011 in Antibes, France.
- Actress Cobie Smulders attends the 2011 CBS Upfront at The Tent at Lincoln Center on May 18, 2011 in New York City.
- Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli were spotted at the Cavalli Boutique Opening last night on May 18/2011 Cannes France
- The Big Bang Theory Actress Kaley Cuoco attends the 2011 CBS Upfront party on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 in New York
- Vanessa Hudgens at MyHabit.com Launch at Skylight West in NYC. May 18/2011
- Actress Poppy Montgomery attends the 2011 CBS Upfront party on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 in New York.
- Brooklyn Decker at MyHabit.com Launch at Skylight West in NYC. May 18/2011
- Emmanuelle Chriqui at UNICEF Playlist A-List karaoke benefit on May 17/2011
- Khloe Kardashian was out shopping at the Dash store. MAY 18/2011
- alessandra ambrosio AnnaLynne McCord Ashley Greene Audrina Patridge Avril Lavigne Blake Lively Brooklyn Decker Cameron Diaz David Beckham Emma Roberts Eva Longoria Hilary Duff Irina Shayk Jennifer Lopez justin bieber Katie Holmes Katy Perry Kim Kardashian Kristen Stewart Megan Fox Miley Cyrus Miranda Kerr Rachel Bilson Rihanna Robert Pattinson Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Selena Gomez Uncategorized Vanessa Hudgens Victoria Beckham
Tag Archives: sexy
The 35-year-old actress showed off incredibly toned stomach, trim legs and toned shoulder and arm muscles as she enjoyed the hot weather.
Kelly found fame on the hit show Nip/Tuck.
Super Model Ana Beatriz Barros attends the de Grisogono Party at Hotel Du Cap on May 17, 2011 in Antibes, France.
Actress Cobie Smulders attends the 2011 CBS Upfront at The Tent at Lincoln Center on May 18, 2011 in New York City.
From a social media standpoint, Vanessa confessed she’d love to begin working on a blog to connect with her fans.
“I don’t know about Twitter. I don’t want to tell people what I’m doing every second. But I do want to start a blog on my Facebook. It’d be fun to blog about fashion, beauty, and just things I like. Kind of a lifestyle blog.”
The stunning Sports Illustrated model stood out from the crowd in a bright yellow dress as she walked the red carpet at the launch of MyHabit.com.
The 24-year-old was glowing in the spring colour.
Aimee Teegarden teamed her black-and-white abstract mini dress with black leather platform pumps at Kitson’s Coca-Cola anniversary celebration. The classic heels were the perfect choice for her sweet monochromatic look.
Kirsten Dunst at the ‘Melancholia’ premiere during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival. May 18/2011
During the film’s press conference earlier in the day, “Melancholia” director Lars von Trier made some rather inappropriate comments causing Dunst to squirm in her seat.
Joking about the next project he plans to make with Kirsten, Lars told, “She wants a really really hard core film this time and I am doing my best … we just want to have a lot of very unpleasant sex and thats what I am writing right now and it is going to be three or four hours long.”
Actress Milla Jovovich poses on the red carpet before the screening of “La Conquete” (The Conquest) presented out of competition at the 64th Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2011 in Cannes.
The 35-year-old brunette looked stunning in a white and red collared gown, which featured a plunging neckline, accented by a red and gold clutch.
Dutch model Doutzen Kroes poses on the red carpet before the screening of ‘La Conquete’ (The Conquest) presented out of competition at the 64th Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2011 in Cannes. May 18/2011
The project, which was previously known as Tales From the Gangster Squad, centers on a special unit of the Los Angeles Police Department in the 1940s which was tasked with ridding the city of gangster Mickey Cohen and his crime operation.